Monday, July 23, 2007

Unappreciated

I do feel for you. I remember being right where you are as a teenager. I know the feeling of agonizing over someone who mistreats you. Only when I came to know Jesus as my Savior and looked to Him for self-worth, did I have peace. I pray that you already know Jesus. If you don't please know that you must take care of that first. There are links on our website on how to be saved. If you do know Jesus, praise the Lord! Even christians struggle at times too.

You are wise to seek out prayer as the answer. One of my favorite passages in scripture is found in Philippians 4:6-7. It says, "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Please realize that Jesus loves and appreciates you, and even though it may not seem like it now, that is all that matters. In His time, and in His way the Lord will provide the solution you need. We sometimes make huge mistakes when we don't wait on the Lord.

Father,

I pray for this dear young woman. Please give her peace in the midst of this trying situation in her life. Help her to seek You in prayer and Bible study. I pray that she will wait on You for all of her needs. Please provide christian friends for her to lean on and pray with. Thank you that she is willing to ask for prayers, for that is where our strength comes from. Thank you for Jesus.

Amen

No comments: